Monday, April 20, 2009

Life is good tees - Crusher t-shirts vs. Creamy t-shirts


Besides the difference of $5, what makes the Creamy t-shirts different than the Crusher t-shirts? This is one of the most asked questions in our store.

Crusher tees: 100% cotton tee that goes through a "crushing" process that doubles the softness. Graphics have a slightly "stiff" feel. The shirts have a relaxed fit. Graphics are colorful and tend to be Jake, Rocket or both. With the exception of the improved quality, these are the tees that start it all.

Creamy tees: Double sueded 100% cotton for the ultimate in softness (they are definitely softer than Crusher tees). Half moon printed fabric at neck is for added comfort and makes the shirt look more polished. Graphic is no-feel and fabric is slightly lighter than Crusher tees for a better drape. The Creamy is a possible upgrade to the Crusher.

Click here to shop Creamy and Crusher tees from Life is good

9 comments:

  1. I love the captions mentioned in the life is good brand t-shirts. They bring out a positive feel in me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't like shirts that are the thinner feel and/ or those that pill easily. Any feedback?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll probably want to make sure you get a Crusher T shirts. I had no idea they offered different quality shirts. The lightweight shirts also don't have the do what you love label at the hem.

      Delete
    2. I don't like heavy t-shirts or ones that are too light weight. This is just right and very soft.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous work and had a more creativity in this work.nice printed shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your blog given so much information for me. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly come back.T Shirt Printing in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have quite a few LIG tees since 2005'ish and they're so much softer than the 2019 shirts...always felt like pima cotton. The recent ones I just purchased are scratchy feeling to me. I wrote the seller and they claimed LIG changed their fabric. Do people sell counterfeit LIG on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crusher shirts skim the body, they are NOT loose and comfy. I wish they'd offer more relaxed fit. All LIG's customers aren't lean low body fat types. I have a mature body with a small bit of fat around my middle and I cannot wear my regular size crusher shirts because they hug my middle. I am not overweight, that's just where my weight has settled after 6 decades of life. If I were to get a larger size, it would not fit my shoulders. So I'm stuck buying men's shirt because they are more comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are the 100% cotton crusher t-shirts preshrunk?

    ReplyDelete